Friday, July 29, 2016

Tweets: an ongoing post with things I wanted to say on twitter.


Editing MIDI stimulates my OCD. No that doesnt stand for Orange Color Dick

Writing in circles

Next To You Breakthrough

Don't patronize me

Get so caught up in recording I forget to eat.

I used to go to/eat at IHOP once a week. I am not talking about the cult church. The pancake place.

Discussed w/ Caitlin: Guilt for friendship maintenance prior to realizing it (friendship) is a two way street

The nice thing about tracking my own piano is no one realizes how bad I actually am at piano :)

I made the mistake of getting on here again. I don't want to real life dislike people because of twitter.

Real musicians are writing music with the chance that no one will hear it.

Hack: Capitalizing or using quotes is a good way to disguise subtweets. 

Can't wait for you all to hear these songs. The best thing we've done to date

No comments:

Post a Comment