Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Look, Same Great Taste

Updated the blog a bit. I often find that doing this gives me a renewed desire to update the blog. Like "hey everyone, come see how I changed the font and picture!". Then you realize no one cares. But I do. So I updated it. I changed the name of the blog from Tales of a patriot to kylekile which is what I have been going as online for a bit now (twitter, tumblr, etc). I think this is more of the direction I want to head. So what is up you might ask? (I am the one asking) Well, my band Canoes, just released our debut album "No More Waiting Around" on June 5 and then had a release show for it June 8 at Rohs St. Cafe in Clifton. It was an amazing night. We had about 130 people show up and the opening bands were our best friends. Emily & the Complexes, Joe Dunlap, and Joe Plante. What a night.

So much of my life was leading up to that night, so once it was over it felt a little weird. Like "what is next?". I am ok with not knowing though. That is half the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment