Friday, June 29, 2012

Thursday Before Friday, Except After C

I will have to dig a little bit into my short term memory to conjure the events from Thursday forward. I will break it into several entries so it is not an overwhelming post.
Thursday I woke up at a decent hour and was able to get a nice 2 miler in before work.
I completed it under 14 minutes and so Stuart was spared.
Work was so slow. I think I had one customer the entire day. I was very ready to leave by the end of the day.
Upon arrival at home I finished cleaning up the kitchen, a task I had started earlier in the week.
I cleaned and organized everything in that space. I even put down a rug and brought in a lamp. Our kitchen is now a really nice place that you don’t want to leave the minute you walk in.
Chaz came over and we ordered a pizza and watched several episodes of HIMYM. I fell asleep during the last one and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment