Friday, January 20, 2012

F.R.I.D.A.Y.

Today is Friday and I am glad. On Fridays I run deliveries for Tazza Mia. Today I've been to Awakenings Coffee in Hyde Park, Jungle Jims in Fairfield, Whole Foods in Rookwood Commons, and now I'm dropping of Chris's order up in West Chester. Chris (Arnett) is the guy responsable for getting us into all the grocery stores. He was a regular at the West Chester Tazza back in the day. Yesterday I worked both jobs and then headed up to West Chester for worship practice at Journey (my church). At ten Chaz (sister Karinas bf), Adam (Journey worship leader), Luke, and Tytus (Pastors kid and worship drummer) headed to ihop. Chaz and I started going to ihop every Thursday night back in late August. Besides Thanksgiving, we haven't missed a week. It's become a highlight of my week. We wrapped things up around 11:20 and I headed home. Found out some other crazy news which I will deticate a post to later. Also put up some new artwork on the Canoes facebook. Follow the link on the blog and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment