Monday, August 27, 2012

A Second Saturday to Remember

Second Saturday, oh Second Saturday.
Brett and I woke up around 10:30 and went to First Watch with Tom around 11:00.
I haven’t been to First Watch in almost a month, which is a long time for me. It was amazing. I ate the traditional as well as a belgium waffle.
Once we arrived back at the house, we hung out with the guys and they messed around on the guitar and drums downstairs in the practice space. Brett and I just sat on amps and listened.

Brett and Seth watching Tre drum.

Josh drumming.

Seth was enamored by Mike's custom baritone guitar. 

Seth and Mike grooving.

Brett had to go to an interview for a job was trying to get (he got it) and Tom and I sat around on our computers listening to music and talking then moved into the basement where we played music.

At around 4 I took a shower and when Brett got back they dropped me off at the stadium on their way to out to West Chester. Not as many people from Cincy came up it felt like, but there was still a decent group.
I will not go into the gritty details of the night, but after trailing 2-0, we came back and won 4-3 with goals from our new DP Higuain and striker Arrieta. It was amazing. We went wild in our section. We went to 4th Street after the game and I hung out there till about 1 before taking a scenic walk back to Brett's place where I stayed the night.

Your's truly with the Legend and Lauren.


No comments:

Post a Comment